Go to Home Page
Lawyer Registration
User Registration (Short)
User Login
Site Map
Find a Lawyer
Lawyers / Firm Registration
Questions & Discussions
Ask a Question by Email
Questions by Email and Answers
Add a blog
Display Advocate blogs
Law Forum
Legal Documents
Central Sales Tax
Lease Tax
Luxury Tax
Maharashtra Value Added Tax
Profession Tax
Sugarcane Purchase
Works Contract Tax
Bombay Sales Tax
Income Tax
For Legal Practitioners
Find Books
Find Phrases
Find Maxim
Find Abbreviations
Find Dictionary
Find Law Colleges
Search by Bench
Search by Act
Search by Citation
Search by Judgments
Search by Petitioner
Search by Respondent

Questions by Emails


meri wife ko divorce chahiye

Detailed Question

Name..Haresh maheshwari .Kutch.Gujarat se hoo

hamari shadi ko 6 year ho gye hai
hamari 1 beti hai 1 year ki
meri wife ko divorce chahiye
meri wife ko Kutch bhi nahi chahiye Na to paise Na Kutch aur

to ab main kya kar sakta hoo ?????


Replied By - Advocate Paresh Pandya on 3rd Feb 2017 ( Total Replies - 12, Total points - 161 )
Advocates Reply - Please do counselling with local NGO,

Please write your Comment / Suggestion Below :

Either you must be logged in as Advocate or you must be question owner in order to reply to this question

Contact us  | Disclaimer & Terms / Conditions | Feedback | Site Map