Go to Home Page
Lawyer Registration
User Registration (Short)
User Login
Site Map
Find a Lawyer
Lawyers / Firm Registration
Questions & Discussions
Ask a Question by Email
Questions by Email and Answers
Add a blog
Display Advocate blogs
Law Forum
Legal Documents
Central Sales Tax
Lease Tax
Luxury Tax
Maharashtra Value Added Tax
Profession Tax
Sugarcane Purchase
Works Contract Tax
Bombay Sales Tax
Income Tax
For Legal Practitioners
Find Books
Find Phrases
Find Maxim
Find Abbreviations
Find Dictionary
Find Law Colleges
Search by Bench
Search by Act
Search by Citation
Search by Judgments
Search by Petitioner
Search by Respondent

Questions by Emails


Regarding property dispute

Detailed Question

My father purchased the property measuring 125 sq.yard in 1995 and at that time he constructed in half portion and left the half portion constructed upto dpc level.
But some other person start construction at that plot in 2007 at that time we came to know that the said half portion is in dispute and came to know that he purchased that portion in 1999.
Then he suit a case of permanent injunction on us and that suit is dismissed by the Tis hazari court in 2013 and then he appealed in rohini court in front of ADJ and after 2 year he withdraw the case.
Now after 1 month we start construction on that portion of the plot but the other person called the police. And after that police is saying that it is not written on the judgement that u have won the case. So u cannot construct the plot.
Now I do not know what to do.
And the important thing is that in which colony I live is unauthorized.


Replied By - Advocate Asgher Mahdi on 5th Feb 2017 ( Total Replies - 24, Total points - 196 )
Advocates Reply - Unless you supplied judgment copy is perused it cannot be said. What has been said or understood all depend upon your understanding. Blindly, legal opinion may not be given.

Please write your Comment / Suggestion Below :

Either you must be logged in as Advocate or you must be question owner in order to reply to this question

Contact us  | Disclaimer & Terms / Conditions | Feedback | Site Map