Go to Home Page
Lawyer Registration
User Registration (Short)
User Login
Site Map
Find a Lawyer
Lawyers / Firm Registration
Questions & Discussions
Ask a Question by Email
Questions by Email and Answers
Add a blog
Display Advocate blogs
Law Forum
Legal Documents
Central Sales Tax
Lease Tax
Luxury Tax
Maharashtra Value Added Tax
Profession Tax
Sugarcane Purchase
Works Contract Tax
Bombay Sales Tax
Income Tax
For Legal Practitioners
Find Books
Find Phrases
Find Maxim
Find Abbreviations
Find Dictionary
Find Law Colleges
Search by Bench
Search by Act
Search by Citation
Search by Judgments
Search by Petitioner
Search by Respondent

Questions by Emails


Need advise if third party agreement is safe to sign and proceed. I am an aloted owner of flat as a confirming party

Detailed Question

Dear Sir, I booked a flat 3 years back and have got an allotment letter from builder. The problem is I have not yet registered the flat since builder keep delaying on his words and now builder is insisting me to sell the flat and he will return my money. I want to get out of this since I no more trust him.
He is asking me to sign and register a third party agreement where Builder is 1st party, purchaser would be 2nd party and I will be confirming party. He is saying the bank will disburse the whole agreed amount to me once we sign this. Can you please advise me on this? I am a middle class person and the amount matters for me a lot


Replied By - Advocate Asgher Mahdi on 5th Feb 2017 ( Total Replies - 24, Total points - 196 )
Advocates Reply - In the instant case Builder is wrong you may proceed against him before the Consumer Redressal Forum for deficiency of service & demand compensation.

Please write your Comment / Suggestion Below :

Either you must be logged in as Advocate or you must be question owner in order to reply to this question

Contact us  | Disclaimer & Terms / Conditions | Feedback | Site Map