Go to Home Page
Lawyer Registration
User Registration (Short)
User Login
Site Map
Find a Lawyer
Lawyers / Firm Registration
Questions & Discussions
Ask a Question by Email
Questions by Email and Answers
Add a blog
Display Advocate blogs
Law Forum
Legal Documents
Central Sales Tax
Lease Tax
Luxury Tax
Maharashtra Value Added Tax
Profession Tax
Sugarcane Purchase
Works Contract Tax
Bombay Sales Tax
Income Tax
For Legal Practitioners
Find Books
Find Phrases
Find Maxim
Find Abbreviations
Find Dictionary
Find Law Colleges
Search by Bench
Search by Act
Search by Citation
Search by Judgments
Search by Petitioner
Search by Respondent

Questions by Emails


Forged deed made on our legitimate & occupied ancestral land by outsider without our knowledge.

Detailed Question

We are residing at Santragachi, howrah, westbengal. We (eight brother/sister) had 0.31 acre of bastu land inherited from our ancestor & presently living there with mother. We had made searching of land recently and from searching report we found that there was sale transaction of around 0.10acre land out of our 0.31acre property by unknown & outsider by way of forge sale deed.We could not understand how this could be happened? My question, Is it possible by any outsider to sale our land where we are presently occupying & living at present with valid legal deed & ROR (in my father's name). What immediate steps needs to be taken by us to counter this problem


1) Replied By - Advocate Your Advocate Friend on 26th Jul 2017 ( Total Replies - 37, Total points - 321 )
Advocates Reply - Please file an FIR before police/ CJM as first step.

If deed is not registered why do you call it a deed. This document has no validity unless registered.

IF registered it will be entered in ROR. Take steps to notify the Collector and Registrar for necessary action.

2) Replied By - Advocate Uttam Tibrewal on 23rd Jul 2017 ( Total Replies - 140, Total points - 1044 )
Advocates Reply - dear Sir,

You need to immediately inform the same to the Circle officer along with KMC, So that mutation can not be done....in their name

and secondly file a suit for cancellation of such fake sale deed....

for any query or help feel free to revert back

with regards


Uttam Tibrewal

3) Replied By - Replied By - Question owner Replied on - 19th Jul 2017
User's Reply - The fake sale deed has not been entered into the ROR as on date.Is there any chances to make fake document about right & title from local municipal Corporation to execute any buy/sale deed?

4) Replied By - Replied By - Question owner Replied on - 19th Jul 2017
User's Reply - Can you please specify about the valid documents required for registering a buy/ sale deed in howrah westbengal. The fake sale deed has not been entered in the current ROR as on date.

5) Replied By - Advocate Ajitkumar Deshpande on 19th Jul 2017 ( Total Replies - 440, Total points - 2833 )
Advocates Reply - Sir,

It is not possible to execute sale deed unless valid documents and if executed it is illegal one.Please check up whether the entries of fake sale deed entered in ROR or otherwise immediately and inform on my email adv.ajitkumar@yahoo.com then i will inform further action to be taken .




Please write your Comment / Suggestion Below :

Either you must be logged in as Advocate or you must be question owner in order to reply to this question

Contact us  | Disclaimer & Terms / Conditions | Feedback | Site Map