Me and my father bought property jointly in my mother's name. She promised to name it back to me after a while. But now as i am asking her to give it in my name she is refusing the same and also not ready to make a Will. What can i do to get the property
09-Jul-2018 15 : 23 : 21
You can either sue for the money paid for the house (and gains if any) or for declaration that you are the owner of the other half of the property.